Friday, January 24, 2014

Answers


  • What is your computer experience?
    • I know the ins-and-outs of computers pretty decently. I mostly use my personal computer to play games and as a result have had to tweak a bunch of stuff every now and then to solve technical problems.
  • What is your experience with Photoshop and Illustrator?
    • I've used Photoshop a few times before and can work it pretty well, but I don't think I've ever used Illustrator.
  • Do you have a computer at home? If so does it have Photoshop and Illustrator?
    • Yes, I have a computer with Photoshop, but not Illustrator.
  • What is your major?
    • Liberal Arts
  • What do you hope to get out of this class?
    • Skills with design for Photoshop and whatever else so I can better make art assets for whatever projects I might want to do.
  • Who is your favorite artist?
    • It's a tie between Olly Moss and Jock who have both done a bunch of cool posters and comic book covers/art
  • Who is your favorite musician?
    • Arcade Fire
  • Tell me something interesting about yourself.
    • I won a contest once where a prop idea I drew and submitted got put into a movie.
  • Write a five line story.
    • There once was a line.
    • Who was friends with four other lines.
    • They went on adventures and had lots of fun.
    • And all of that was because of a pun.
    • I should probably not take things so literally.
  • Post an image

No comments:

Post a Comment